(1) Accent Prone: Absolutely anything from Accent Prone! From home decor to jewelry and clothing, they�ve got something for everyone on your list. Pictured: Accent Prone�s signature candle and diffuser collection offers three refreshing fragrances and each candle is crafted with vegan soy wax and essential oils.�
(2) The Board Room / Ski & Tennis Station: Locally owned since 1977, The Board Room provides all your needs for ski, snowboarding, tennis, wakeboarding and more! Looking for a gift for someone adventurous in your life? A Onewheel is the perfect option! Designed and assembled in the USA, it�s more than a board.�
(3) Wilkerson Bakery: With 100 Years of Family Baking under their Santa belt, the Wilkerson’s offer unforgettable gifts that are rich in NC tradition. From the “Thinnest of All” Moravian Cookies and the original “Famous” Sugar Cake – every flavor tells a story. Shop local at their holiday shop located at 50 Miller Street (next to Mayberry’s).
(4) Young Cardinal Cafe & Co: Brunch anyone? Give the gift of brunch with a gift card to Young Cardinal Cafe & Co! Located in downtown Winston-Salem, this is my go-to brunch spot and is a gift they are sure to appreciate.�� � ��
(5) Lewisville Laser & Aesthetics: From botox and fillers to facials and skincare products, a Lewisville Laser gift card is something anyone would be thrilled to receive! They have an experienced team that I�ve entrusted with my skin for years! Consultations are always complimentary.�