(1) Jewelry: Meticulously handcrafted enamel jewelry by Coppertide, based in Winston-Salem. Half Moon Earrings, $77
(2) Self-care: Luxurious organic ingredient soaps, lip balms, and more. Soaps by Kelly, Soaps, $6 each. Lip balm, $5 each. Vegan options available. Check for pop-up schedule and shop the website online via the Soaps By Kelly Facebook page, also on Instagram.
(3) Clothing: Visit Camel City Goods for some excellent local art on t-shirts, hoodies, and more. Shown: Olde WS Tee, $28
(4) Electronics: Ember Audio carries these delicious Meze 99 headphones for the audiophiles in your life. $309, available in-store at Ember Audio in Winston Junction Market, by Appointment Only – email firstname.lastname@example.org
(5) Music: An eclectic mix of modern instruments, vintage goodies, and accessories, find the perfect gift for any musician at Heyday Guitars. Prices range from $300-$2000. Shown: 2021 Silvertone 1303 U2, $299
(6) Memberships: The gift of experiences is always a welcome one. With a SECCA membership, you will also receive a membership to the North Carolina Museum of Art, invitations to SECCA Members-Only events, a 10% discount on summer camps, classes, open studios, and concerts, and a SECCA branded item to gift. Join for $100 individually, or $150 for a family. Students: You get special rates!
(7) Memberships: A membership to MIXXER, a local Maker facility for anyone interested in working in a number of different mediums. They have the ability to help you use their on-site laser cutter, 3D printers, welders, and even screen printers. Previous experience is a plus to jump right in, but if you know nothing and need to learn, MIXXER has classes and will be happy to help! Click here to give a membership.
(8) Subscriptions: Try Dig, a Winston-Salem garden subscription box for the new or seasoned gardener. Each box includes 1 garden tool or accessory, 5 seed varieties to start your garden, 5 plant markets, plus more. Recommended for ages 11 and up, although there is a Dig Jr edition for kids ages 5-10. Monthly, $55
(9) Eco-Friendly: Sponsor a bee hive at Mother’s Finest Urban Farm, a Winston-Salem farm that focuses on bees and the benefits they bring.
(1) CD Pegs & Pots Nutcracker Ballet Peg Doll Set Handcrafted and hand painted in Winston-Salem, these pegs are painted with water based, nontoxic paints and are safe and durable for young children. Customization is available, and price will change based upon customization.
(2) The Firefly Patch Handmade, custom stuffed animals for the young and young at heart. Weighted options available. Carrying or holding a weighted item can help some individuals feel grounded, calmer, or more relaxed. Narwhal: $19.99 (1 lb), Hippo: $54.99 (2 lb), Snake: $21.99 (rattle tale, not weighted), Iguana: $21.99 (1 lb). Other options available.
(3) JK Woodworked Creations In addition to a number of customizable holiday wood gifts, we love this DIY Reindeer Sign Kit – a perfect holiday activity to do with the kids! Also make sure to check out JK Woodworked Creations on Facebook for interactive and art based events for the whole family.
Howlin� At The Moon Bakery has lots of treats and accessories to make your pet the most stylish and pampered pet in town. Dogs and cats alike!
- Retroid Games & Records: Find this retro video game store next to Heyday Guitars at 414 Brookstown Ave. Gift cards are available, so your recipient can pick out their own perfect, vintage 1999 Pokemon Game Boy cartridge.
- Twin City Sweets: One of the best ice cream stops in Winston-Salem.
- Bobby Boy: Treat your recipient to one of the best bakeries in Winston-Salem. Their mirror quality glazes are absolute perfection in both reflection and taste.
- Bookmarks: True Winston-Salemites will know, Bookmarks is the best bookstore in town. Give the gift of reading.
- Design Archives Vintage: Vintage goods are hot right now, and Design Archives is full of them.
Vikki�Vassar is a local artist and Winston-Salem cheerleader. She also has goods and items available, and was urged to include her own goods in this list but she politely declined repeatedly. Her declination is being politely refused. You can find her Winston-Salem branded goods, from stickers and prints to reusable stainless steel tumblers here!